Each year we have many volunteers who participate in the mission trips with Medical Relief international. Not only do we take medical and dental professionals with us, but we also need non-medical and non-dental volunteers to help make up the clinical teams. We need individuals who would fill the role of crowd control, triage, pharmacy, sterilization and also learn to assist the doctors and dentists in their work.
If you are interested in becoming involved in a very fulfilling mission opportunity, then an MRI trip is right for you. If you have any questions concerning volunteering for one of the upcoming trips, please feel free to call us and ask! We would love to have you become an MRI Team member this year.
Trips for 2018
- April 14-21 - Haiti
- May 28-June 10 - Tanzania (Barikiwa Health Center)
- June 5 - 10 - Malawi
Upcoming Trips for 2019
- January 11-25 - Manila, Philippines
- February 28-March 16 - Romblon/Cobrador, Philippines, and Palau
- February 2019 - Guatemala - the rural mountains, serving the Mayan Indians with medical and dental clinics
- July 2019 - Barikiwa Health Center in Tanzania